Presidency Breaks Silence on Alleged Rift Between President Buhari and Ahmed Tinubu
The Presidency has finally spoken on the Alleged Rift Between President Muhammadu Buhari and Ahmed Tinubu, trending on various News Media affirming is the Handiwork Of Cynics.
According to the Presidency, there is no rift between Buhari and the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ahmed Tinubu.
The Statement Reads;
The Presidency wishes to make it clear that there is no rift between President Muhammadu Buhari and his strong ally, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The President and the Asiwaju have a very strong commitment to the All Progressives Congress, APC towards bringing CHANGE and this is a commitment they have made to the Nigerian people.
Recent reports of a rift between the two leaders of our party are false; the handiwork of some media mischief-makers.
Rift Between President Buhari and Ahmed Tinubu
It is quite unfortunate that certain sections of the media feed on birthing controversies, providing a nexus for naysayers who work behind the scenes planting such false stories.
This administration is aware of pessimists and cynics who willfully spread misinformation to create doubts in the minds of the people about the relationship between its leaders and whether the party will remain intact or not. There is no doubt that the President and the party are focused on development, peace and security, restructuring of the economy and war against corruption in the country and will not be diverted to anything else. This desperate attempt to fool the people will not succeed.
To President Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu remains one of the most respected political leaders in the country who has stuck to his principles in the face of all adversities. He was instrumental to the formation, growth and development of the APC into a formidable political party and the political alliance is waxing even stronger.
If the Asiwaju is not a frequent face in the Aso Rock Villa, it is because he is not a cabinet member of this government. The fact that he is not every day around the Villa does not make him less of a friend to the President and this administration.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021