A Premier League footballer has been accused of ‘gang rape’ by a woman who claims her drink was spiked during a lockdown party.
This comes just days after Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi, 19, was accused of rape in an unrelated alleged incident.
According to Daily Star, the alleged victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, claimed her drinks were spiked with drugs. She also alleged that she was assaulted by the unknown footballer and a number of his friends in a rented flat.
The woman reportedly complained to police the day after the alleged gang rape and the detectives interviewed her, while forensic medical staff, as well as doctors, have examined her.
A friend of the woman said she had no recollection of the night’s events and was “acting strangely” and “out of character”
The friend said: “She could barely stand the night before, there is no way she was in any state to consent to sex.”
The alleged victim said when she woke up in the flat the next morning she was naked, with scratches on her legs. She also said the player was also naked in bed next to her.
According to the woman, when she asked him what had happened the player told her they had sex, and then left the room.
She also alleged that she received an anonymous call from someone the following day, who told her the player and his friends had spiked her drink before she then went to a police station and made the rape allegation.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State