Pregnant Woman Runs Into Studio For Protection After Husband Tried To Beat Her For Cooking Late
A makeup artist has claimed that a pregnant woman ran into her studio to escape her husband who wanted to beat her for not cooking early.
The Twitter user shared a photo of the pregnant woman hiding in her shop and narrated what transpired.
She wrote: “This pregnant lady just ran into my studio, she fell down at the entrance and I quickly rushed to help her. It turns out that her husband was the one chasing her, he wanted to beat her for not cooking early. Wtf”
She added: “And the man is still trying to force his way in just to come beat her! Mr Man if you try nonsense here police go carry you! Animal.”
She later gave an update, writing: “She’s still here waiting for him to go so she can leave.”
Twitter users have asked her to report the domestic abuse incident to the appropriate authorities.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]