Popular Yoruba actress, Bukola Adeeyo has disclosed the Pros and Cons of engaging in pre-marital sex.
In her own opinion, while the Holy books frown at it, there are some positives to it and she explains in an interview with Potpourri some time ago that it never got published.
“Pre-marital sex has its positive sides There is acceptance from your peers , pleasure and the fulfilment of sexual desire. The negative side is that it is against our norms and values, unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and guilt,” she says.
She also disagrees that women are more sexually active than men.
“I disagree. Men will always be men. They are born to be in charge even outside sex, that is the order of nature,” she avers.
On a personal level concerning sex, she states “I am a very busy type that I seldom have time for things like that. I do have sex once in a while but I am not sexually active and not a sex tool.”
Bukola Adeeyo started out her acting career in 2008 through the Odunlade Adekola Films Production (O.A.F.P.) that same year. She has since established herself as a force to reckon with in the industry.
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)