PPC Limited (previously Philips Projects Centre) is an entirely Nigerian- owned limited liability innovation business. Its core activities are mainly tailored towards offering specialized incorporated services and services for turnkey engineering services in ICT, Energy/Power, medical and other energy sectors. We began company in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of theNetherlands
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : MTN Nigeria 2020 Global Graduate Development Programme
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
- Maintain Installation records, customer database and collect information for the Engineering department from setup, upkeep agreements & & callout.
- Assist the Engineering group in administering Service Contract Agreements
- Attend to service call enquiries/complaints on services from customers over phone/fax/letter/ e-mails and take down the details on service call register/enquiry register.
- Under the assistance from the Service Manager, he/she will send prices quote to the consumers/send tickets to Engineers for service check outs and guarantee reports are submitted approximately date. Any guarantee that calls not finished in the stated time are intensified to the notice of the Service Manager for correct liquidating of grievances.
- Maintain workplace stock and stock of spares and tools with Service group.
- Undertake research study on behalf of the engineering group on how to deal with technical concerns
- Arrange conferences on behalf of the Engineering Department and where suitable, participate in conferences to take minutes.
- Follow up Purchase Requisitions (PR) with Procurement & & Supply Chain group. Send back malfunctioning parts with RMA to Ojota workplace for return delivery where ever suitable.
- Prepare weekly status upgrade on customers’ demands or queries. Send weekly report on JCCs and service calls.
- Take telephone inquiries and concerns and handle or pass to the pertinent members of the Customer Service group or Service Manager.
- Manage the approval process for drifts, Petty money and Expenses for the Engineering Department and keep upgraded records.
- Prepare discussions, reports and minutes on behalf of the Engineering Department whenever required.
- General secretarial and administrative responsibilities
- Liaise with the Engineers and guarantee they get all inbound post consisting of pertinent copies of letters, memo’s, reports and basic kinds by fax or post frequently.
- Record and screen vacations and lack records.
- Implement originalities and approaches and continue to look for ways of both enhancing contributions to the company’s objectives and improving the track record of the business.
- Ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Minimum of a pertinent Bachelor’s degree or comparable with a minimum of 2 years of pertinent experience in Engineering or Administrative function
- Ability to multitask and deal with very little guidance
- Attention to information
- Good interaction abilities
- Working understanding of Microsoft workplace
- Prompt action for short-term/ irreversible services to concerns and customer grievances.
- Administrative abilities
- Reporting abilities
- Excellent people- relations abilities
- Highly customer-centric and service-oriented
- Ability to operate in an extremely hectic and competitive workplace.
Application Closing Date
31 st January,2020
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should:.
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted prospects will be called.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022