Governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Senator Magnus Abe, has revealed how the leader of the party in the state, Chubuike Amaechi, humiliated him in the presence of his (Abe’s) wife.
Abe, who represents Rivers South East constituency at the Senate, said Amaechi, humiliated him by telling him not to contest for Rivers governor in the presence of his wife.
The lawmaker told the Interview magazine that Amechi’s actions may hurt the party badly in the forthcoming elections.
Abe said the Minister of Transportion and Director General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, was running a one-man show in the state’s politics.
“My grievances with the transportation minister has nothing to do with him supporting me or not. I have told him clearly that he is free to support who he wants.
“My disagreement with him is that he said I should not run, and I said I would run,” he stated.
“To come to my house, call me in front of my wife and tell me not to try contesting was the height of it. I said no, I would not accept, I would contest,” he added.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]