Popular Comedian Juan Joya Borja Is Dead.
Juan Joya Borja, a famous Spanish comedian and actor known as “El Risitas” and the face behind the iconic “Spanish Laughing Guy” meme, has died
The Spanish comedian died at the age of 65, according to this online news outlet.
According to ABC Sevilla, he died on Wednesday afternoon, April 28 at the Virgen del Roco Hospital in Seville after a relapse of his disease.
Since one of his legs was amputated after he was admitted for health problems last year, he thanked fans for organising a fundraising drive to buy him an electric mobility scooter in March 2021.
Borja became popular around the world in 2007 after being interviewed on a Spanish variety show called “Ratones Coloraos.”
Santiago Segura, an actor and film producer, is among those who have used social media to express their grief over his passing.
“It’s very sad news…,” he says. Juan Joya, the filmmaker and producer of the Torrente films in which Juan Joya Borja appeared, has died.
# Popular Comedian Juan Joya Borja Is Dead
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out