Ventures Platform – We are a number one source of capital, capability constructing, assist and advocacy for under-served entrepreneurs, communities and establishments, enabling them improve the creation of wealth and improvement in Africa. We are an impact-driven tribe, pondering people first at all instances.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Policy Advocacy Fellow
Duration: 6 Months Fellowship
- Our crew is rising and we want to have interaction a wise and articulate candidate to affix our crew as Policy Advocacy Fellow.
Our alternative candidate will assist the Director of Design, Strategy and Quality Control in finishing up the next tasks:
- Providing help with logistics and administering common coverage packages
- Conducting related analysis
- Working successfully with different stakeholders
- Developing coverage marketing campaign and media outreach initiatives
- Drafts edits and distributes compelling content material together with statements, releases, and emails
- Serves as a backup for digital communication initiatives
- Providing help with the manufacturing of normal departmental report
- Providing help with the implementation of communication plans for the division
- Assisting with grant analysis and proposal writing
- Assembling, deciphering, and analyzing info
- Perform every other strategic duties as could also be required by the division.
The VP Fellowship
- Is the beginning of a journey in direction of constructing a profitable profession by buying the abilities, attributes, and values comparable to optimistic affect, innovation, excellence, integrity and shared success.
- Is targeted on forging a group of skills wanted to drive modern options round creating sustainable wealth in Africa.
- Is a group of Fellows sure by the identical values and a shared dedication to creating an Africa that provides to the world by always holding one another accountable to its imaginative and prescient.
The Fellowship program will run for a devoted interval of 6months throughout which individuals will likely be actively concerned in executing real-life initiatives at the Foundation, entry profession teaching within the type of mentorship and scorecard evaluations, and entry studying alternatives. Participants will likely be anticipated to work full time by means of the length of the internship and will likely be sure by the insurance policies and procedures of the Foundation.
What will you be taught?
- Program Design
- Client engagement
- Story Telling
- Technical Writing
- Big image pondering
- Program execution
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Grant writing
- Research report creation
Participants would additionally be taught related delicate abilities in entrepreneurship, listening to know, collaboration, logical reasoning, and design pondering amongst others, as these are invaluable essential abilities units, wanted to reach our today’s world.
Who is the VP Fellowship for?
The fellowship is for younger gifted people:
- Who are all the pieces African Development fans,
- Who are passionate and have a observe document of making optimistic affect
- Exhibit a excessive degree of maturity
- Who have performed initiatives at some level of their lives
- Great sense of loyalty and is keen to place within the work required by means of the length of the Fellowship.
- Who reside in Abuja.
- Whose private development ambitions are aligned with the type of work that we do at the Foundation.
- Who have a very good understanding and expertise of the entrepreneurship/ improvement house.
Skills & Requirements
- A University Degree in Law, Public Policy or Social Sciences
- A Master’s Degree will likely be an added benefit
- Must possess demonstrated abilities and skills in:
- Research & Analysis
- Diverse Media Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Business Development
- Must be proactive & Intuitive.
- Writing & Verbal Communication
- Program Management
- Policy advocacy & campaigning
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = 'true' title = 'Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates ' title_tag = 'h2' valid_through = '2021-09-30' employment_type = 'FULL_TIME' company_name = 'Jobs in Nigeria Portal' same_as = '' logo_id = '' street_address = 'Anywhere' address_locality = 'Nigeria' address_region = 'Nigeria' postal_code = '234' address_country = 'Nigeria' currency_code = 'NGN' quantitative_value = '80000.00' base_salary = 'MONTH' css_class = '' ] Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Lagos, Abuja , Ogun, Ondo, Kaduna, Rivers, and many others. See All the present Hot Nigerian Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today for Graduate. [/sc_fs_job] <hr /> Some of the Top Questions people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly acknowledged down. See the queries beneath: <hr /> <h6><robust>Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, <a href="https://ejesgist.com/tag/jobzilla-nigeria">Hotnigerianjobs</a>, <a href="https://ejesgist.com/tag/jobzilla-nigeria">Jobzilla Nigeria</a>, <a href="https://ejesgist.com/tag/myjobmag-nigeria">Myjobmag Nigeria</a>, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.</robust></h6>
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022