The Civil Society Action Coalition on Education For All (CSACEFA), is an umbrella physique of over 600 NGOs, CBOs and FBOs working within the areas of schooling within the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Since year 2000, when the Coalition was shaped, after the World Education Forum (WEF) in Dakar, Senegal. The coalition has been within the forefront within the marketing campaign for the free, obligatory and high quality schooling for all, no matter gender, tribe or faith. The Coalition has been participating authorities at all ranges, Development Partners, addressed schooling points in Nigeria.
CSACEFA is a member of the Africa Network Campaign on Education for All (ANCEFA) and the Global Campaign on Education (GCE), additionally a member of UNESCO Collective Consultation of NGOs on literacy and EFA (CCNGO).
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Policy Advisor
- The Policy Advisor’s position is especially operational, the possible candidate will likely be liable for writing viable proposal, planning and overseeing the profitable supply of the programmes / tasks outputs / merchandise of the coalition with the intention of reaching CSACEFA’s general aim and goals
- The Policy Advisor should have a related expertise as a veteran programme and challenge supervisor in a big and amalgamated organization.
- Daily programme administration all through the programme life cycle
- Defining the programme governance (controls)
- Managing coalition stakeholders’ communication channels
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the programmes outcomes with the assistance of the workers crew and members throughout the 36 states and FCT, Abuja
- Managing the primary programme documentations, such because the programme initiation paperwork.
- Planning the general programme and monitoring the progress
- Managing dangers points and take corrective measurements
- Coordinating the tasks and its inter-dependencies
- Managing and using human sources throughout tasks
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Job Requirements
- HND / B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business, Education, Policy Analysis, and / or any related discipline. Master’s Degree and Ph.D is an added benefit
- Excellent writing, talking and reporting abilities is important
- Proven challenge design / administration skills
- Skills together with mediation / arbitration between competing pursuits
- Demonstrate means to work independently to satisfy reporting timelines
- Demonstrate dedication to gender and different equality points.
- Have a minimal of 5 years expertise in coverage inputs, advocacy or associated work and with administration expertise
- Proven expertise of a profitable work previously
- Ability to develop viable proposals and lift fond for the Coalition
- Experience in schooling funds evaluation and monitoring
Skills and Attributes:
The candidates for the place of a Policy Advisor should have sturdy sensible expertise in writing a viable proposal, tasks and workplace administration, which most have been achieved by means of managing massive and complicated tasks. He or she should possess the next:
- Good information of dealing with challenge and programme administration methodology and strategies
- Good understanding of the broader goals of the programme
- Ability to work positively with the big selection of people concerned in programme administration
- Strong management and administration abilities
- Providing coaching to tasks and programme administration groups
- Long expertise of efficient programme administration
- Solid proficiency in programme and challenge administration methodologies
- Strong information and expertise in the usage of the assorted instruments to help programme administration
- Ability to place concept into follow
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- The means to search out progressive ways to resolve challenges
- Planning, monitoring, and reporting on outputs and outcomes
- Cross-project inter-dependency administration
- Setting high quality management requirements and monitoring the Implementation
- Setting and monitoring change management procedures
- Strategic overview and reporting on all programmes to senior administration crew
- Ready to work past workplace hours
- Willingness and dedication to carry out workplace duties with out supervision
- Honest, reliable and sensible
- Good information of laptop.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and Cover Letters in Word format, by mail to: [email protected]
All purposes should be marked: “Application for the Position of a Policy Advisor” and addressed to:
The National Moderator,
Civil Society Action Coalition On Education For All (CSACEFA),
Plot 520, Suite 12, Trow Plaza, Olu Awotesu Street,
Jabi, Abuja (FCT).
Note: Only certified candidates will likely be contacted
Application Deadline 12pm, twenty eighth October, 2020.
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates