A policeman attached to the Yobe State Police Command has been arrested for insulting President Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu on Facebook.
The Policeman identified as Sunday Japhet had alleged that the country is being led by evil men in his August 9 Facebook post. He also announced that Police Officers will be holding a protest over their salaries which has been kept in a joint account by some unmentioned people to generate bank interests.
“This is Nigeria, with a president who want to fight corruption and tackle insecurities, with the vice who claimed to be a man of God without truth, with many elected senators, with IGP that we think things will change, its a pity for them, those that lead this country.
I pray that this demonstration that is going to happen on 14 /8 in Maiduguri, Yobe, Adamawa and other places that mobile police on special duty are going to hold for their allowances be the beginning of something in this great country led by evil men, we are inviting all the media to be there for us, this people call their self leaders are all aware that this money use to be in some people joint account to get interest,then after 3-4 month they pay, no one will say he don’t know what is happening that this money is not paid.
God will come down himself to help Nigerian if really this is buhari handling this country this way,i better die for truth then to be, seeing nonsense”.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now