Police Superintendent, Lasaka Habila, has been electrocuted in the Abuja">Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The deceased was electrocuted while cutting branches off a tree opposite the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Garki, Abuja, was rushed to the National Hospital by FEMA officials where he was confirmed dead.
Habila’s death was confirmed in a statement released by the FCT Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) on Sunday June 7.
The statement read in part;
“At the scene of the tragedy was a cutlass seen lying around the tree after the incident, [said] to have been used by the victim to cut down branches from the tree which were seen littered around the scene.
“It is also believed that the victim may have been electrocuted by a high voltage from the high tension wire close to the tree.
The victim who was seen stuck on the tree was eventually brought down by the Search and Rescue team of FEMA.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt