The Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) established the rating, after a survey was carried out throughout the six geopolitical zones within the nation, together with the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Kolawole Oluwadare, Deputy Director of SERAP, whereas talking on the report, acknowledged that in each encounter Nigerians have with policemen, there’s 63 per cent probability that bribe can be demanded.
“Corruption is still a key concern in the country with 70 per cent of Nigerians describing the level of corruption as high and in the same measure, stating that corruption levels either increased or remained the same in the last five years.”
“From the analysis of the anti-corruption legal and institutional framework in Nigeria, the following cross-cutting issues emerged: there is lack of political goodwill to consistently enforce the different anti-corruption laws; inadequate funding for the various anti-corruption agencies; weak public support and/or ownership of anti-corruption initiatives; poor clarity of roles between various anti-corruption agencies; and public perceptions of politicisation of corruption arrests and prosecutions.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria