Police Flogs PHEDC Official for attempting to disconnect their boss’ power supply
A viral video shows police beating Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company officials after they tried to cut off their boss’ power in Calabar.
Eyewitnesses say the incident happened on June 16 morning.
Police officers reportedly attacked PHED officials after they tried disconnecting a bakery’s power supply in Cross River’s capital after its owner allegedly failed to pay his bills.
See the video Below…
That is the latest Naija News Today on Police Flogs PHEDC Official for attempting to disconnect their boss’ power supply (Video)
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications