Police Fire officer who killed man for questioning search
The Lagos police command has fired Inspector Jonathan Kampani (AP No 278055), who killed one Jelili Bakare at Quinox Lounge in the Sangotedo region of Lagos after he demanded to know why he wanted to search him.
ALSO READ : Actress Iyabo Ojo slams her colleagues in the movie industry defending Baba Ijesha who allegedly defiled a 14-year-old girl
On March 18, 2021, Kampani shot and killed a 45-year-old businessman who was relaxing at the venue.
The dismissal had been communicated to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, State CID, Panti, according to Lagos Police spokesman Muyiwa Adejobi in a tweet. The Lagos Department of Public Prosecution has recommended that Kampani be tried.
After the incident, the Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, had led a team of senior officers on a condolence visit to the deceased’s family at Chief Bakare’s House, Ajiranland, Eti-Osa LGA.
# Police Fire officer who killed man for questioning search
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited