The Ogun state police command have arrested three men in Atan-Otta area of the state, for stealing 12 MTN Solar Panels worth N14 Million.
The gang identified as Kehinde Yahya, 36, Akeem Ademola, 36 and Taofeek Oladele, 36, dismantled the source of power on Saturday, August 18, 2018, but ran out of luck when a group of vigilante members at Onigbongbo Phase 2 sighted them at about 12.30am on that fateful day and contacted the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the station, SP Abiodun Salau.
SP Salau, led his team of patrolmen to the scene and arrested three of the alleged vandals while other members of the syndicate escaped into a nearby bush.
Police arrest 3 thieves for stealing N14 Million MTN Solar Panels in Ogun (Photos)
In a press statement, by the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, he said the entire 12 solar power panels as well as a Volkswagen bus, popularly known as Danfo marked LND 10 XE, were recovered from the hoodlums.
Hot Job: UBA 2018 MASSIVE RECRUITMENT
He further revealed that the state Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to FSARS for discreet investigation and ordered that a manhunt should be launched for the fleeing members of the gang.
Read Also How I kill for money
Meanwhile some youth have razed a magistrate court
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited