Polaris Bank is a big monetary providers supplier in West Africa and Central Africa. With headquarters in Nigeria, the financial institution maintains subsidiaries in Sierra Leone, the Gambia, the Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Angola and Equatorial Guinea.
Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
Are you result-oriented, sensible, modern and customer-centric? Do you will have the precise angle to thrive in a extremely motivated work setting?
If sure, then you’ll be able to develop into part of the Polaris Bank household!
We are seeking passionate, result-oriented candidates keen to work in our plus 300 branches inside Nigeria to construct a banking profession.
At Polaris Bank, we satisfaction ourselves as being an employer of alternative. We supply a aggressive work setting and engaging compensation and incentives that allow our workers meet their profession aspirations.
· A college degree with a minimal of Second Class Lower from an accredited establishment
APPLY ONLINE ALSO: Recruitment for Graduate Trainee at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
· Completed the obligatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificates.
· 26 years or youthful by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
· A minimal of 5 (5) credit together with Mathematics and English in O’ranges (WAEC/NECO), in not multiple (1) sitting.
· Willing and able to work in any a part of the nation.