The Grand Patron of the PMB Door To Door Movement Delta State Chapter, Chief Ogheneovo Edewor has commended the President Muhammadu Buhari led APC government over the recent payment of Delta Steel Company Pensioners and upward review of the police salary structure.
In a statement made available to journalists, Edewor averred that the payment of those pensioners was a clear display of governance with a human face. He stated that “the long stretched delay by previous administrations which nearly became a denial of the existence and plight of the affected retirees had resulted into untold hardship on their families, however with the decision to settle the pensioners, happiness and hope had been restored.
The Eku born APC chieftain further stated that ” I’m from Delta Central Senatorial District where DSC happens to be located and I am aware that indeed those pensioners have been touched by the federal government and for me it is noble of the President to have remembered DSC pensioners”
Similarly Chief Edewor also praised the new and improved Police Salary Structure.
He opined that “security is a very sensitive aspect of society that affects the daily living conditions of everybody and so much is upon the shoulders of Policemen and women as the primary apparatus for enabling a secure and conducive environment. The review and upgrade in their salaries is very welcome, as it is going to further spur the force men to discharge their duties more effectively and efficiently.
“Welfare is of utmost importance to any worker and for a security apparatus like the police to experience such good news, then it is further exemplifying the federal government’s commitment to ensuring good working conditions for our nation’s security personnel”
Edewor therefore called on Deltans and Nigerians to settle for President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the presidential polls in 2019, citing visible projects and a dedication to good governance as the duo’s distinguishing factors.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies