Your one Naira can go a long way to save a soul today
JAMES IGODO a Native of ODI Community Bayelsa State. Just last year he went for hand operation in Sokoto.
Then three (3) month ago he fell down and have leg dislocation. His mother took him to traditional doctors that are specialize in fixing legs but no improvement instead the leg keep on developing.
Must Read Gov. Okowa Hijack UPU Leadership, as Chief Joe Omene and Chief Moses TIAGA Battles Bitterly
Then three weeks ago she took him to mercy land warri Delta State and as God will have it the man of God pray for him and advice the mother to take him to Hospital for Operation.
Presently the mother didn’t have any Kobo with her and they are estimating about N250,000 for the operation.
Please the mother is soliciting for your financial support to save the life of her son.
Below are the details of the mother.
NAME: REBECCA IGODO.
Home Adress: Ebis Mechanic Road Yenegoa Bayelsa State.
She will appreciate any Goodwill from your heart tanks and God bless.
For more information call the line of his mother or pay a visit to JAMES IGODO on the above address for physical verification it is real or not
From Madam Rebecca Igodo.
Don’t miss this: Saraki Case: Decision Of Appeal Court Proves Me Innocent
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]