PDP asked governor Fayose not to leave the party
The opposition tasked the governor to rethink on his threat to decamp
Thanks deputy national publicity secretary of PDP, said Fayose is a great asset to PDP
The NWC of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has aked the Ekiti state governor, Peter Ayodele Fayose, to rethink on his threat to leave the opposition party.
The NWC asked the governor to avoid taking action over the just concluded parties National Elective Convention held on Saturday, October 6.
Reacting to the matter, the deputy National Publicity Secretary of the Party PDP, Diran Odeyemi said Fayose is a great asset to the party.
READ ALSO: Fayose Crises out, Threatens to Dump PDP
Punch reports that Odeyemi said: “We appeal to him not to leave the party, he has been an asset and he has benefited from the party. Even when he left, he still came back to the party, so he should consider all that and not abandon the party when we need him most.”
“He should consider the fact that all those who left the PDP for other parties regretted that they left.
He should not leave now that the likes of Atiku, Bukola Saraki, Aminu Tambuwal are back in the party. God will guide him aright, he should not take any decision in anger,” Odeyemi added.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst