Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to appeal to relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro, not to commit suicide.
It will be recalled that Blessing received serious bashing some days ago after a video of her being handcuffed over her false claim of owning a building, surfaced online.
Blessing had earlier in the month posted photos of the building claiming it was hers. It later emerged that she wasn’t the owner of the house. The real owner, known as Onye Eze China later got her caught, handcuffed and made her confess the house wasn’t hers.
The video was posted online and thoroughly embarrassed Blessing.
Reaching out to her, Reno wrote: “Dear Blessing Okoro
“Don’t contemplate suicide. SHAME is a SATANIC emotion. When God created man, we were NAKED and we were not ASHAMED. It is the fall of man that brought SHAME. Jesus died to take away your SHAME. Turn from the WORLD to the WORD #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
“If anybody can help me with Blessing Okoro’s contact details, I will be most grateful. I would have included my email address, but the last time I tried to reach a distressed person by giving an email address opportunistic people just cluttered my inbox with begging emails.”
Read Also ???:
Read Also ???
- Court Grants Naira Marley bail of 2 million
- Davido’s uncle, Senator Adeleke wins at appeal court
- N35m JAMB snake swallowed: EFCC files charges against woman, five others
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange 2019 Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria