SC Johnson (SCJ) is without doubt one of the world’s main makers of family manufacturers. The firm has operations in additional than 70 international locations and sells merchandise in nearly each nation all over the world. Its product portfolio contains international manufacturers comparable to Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Location: Lagos, NG
- As a Plant Manager at SC Johnson, you can be accountable for delivering group functionality and breakthrough ends in Safety, Quality, Cost, Productivity, Delivery and Engagement at all instances. Your tasks will embody leveraging TPM/Lean methodology to offer the next providers: operations administration; manufacturing and materials planning; completed items manufacturing; high quality assurance; stock management; environment friendly use of uncooked supplies and packaging parts; steady enchancment; and capital and expense fund administration.
ALSO CHECK THIS : Nationwide Recruitment for Direct Sales Agents / Marketers at Sonaija
- This position is a member of the positioning Leadership Strategy Team and is a key change agent inside the group.
- 5 Direct reports, 2 with a dotted line and one other 49 workers in purposeful departments
- Sr. Analyst, Material Planning – 2 (1 Material Planner and 1 Production Scheduler – Direct)
- Associate Manager, Logistics Transportation – 1 (Direct)
- Associate Manager, SHE – 1 (Dotted)
- Associate Manager, Quality – 1 (Dotted) Below the above, one other 49 workers in manufacturing and warehousing
- Associate Manager, Production – 1 (Direct)
- Associate Manager, Maintenance & Engineering – 1 (Direct)
- Developing and assembly security, price of gross sales, and high quality, environmental, and completed product output goals to ship the enterprise and strategic plans
- Coordinating and sustaining the Plant(s) manufacturing capital administration and capability planning course of
- Managing the usage of uncooked supplies, packaging parts, manufacturing unit provides, and the manufacturing of completed items to satisfy all monetary goals
- Selecting, hiring, motivating, and growing an efficient skilled and plant workers that may ship the enterprise and manufacturing goals
- Delivering customer support ranges that meet exterior, inside, and export necessities.
- Ensuring buyer satisfaction and optimum high quality
- Providing applicable bodily services and technically sound manufacturing techniques which have enough capability to provide product calls for
- Providing Leadership of the Standard Daily Work Pillar to drive Autonomous Production Teams and guarantee trade best practices are utilized and native functionality is developed
- Engage people to drive each day enchancment by constructive angle and stimulate cultural change
- Monitor report and take motion on Key Performance Indicators and ship steady Delivered Profit enchancment by price financial savings and techniques optimization
- Drive breakthrough mindset to realize world class OEE on all operations whereas bettering service to companies supported by the plant
- Management Committee Manufacturing Expertise
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves issues in a well timed method
- Project Management – Develops challenge plans and communicates modifications and progress.
- Complete tasks on time and inside funds
- Communication – Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with success in influencing others in cross-functional areas
- Visionary Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to carry out successfully in a dynamic surroundings
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering associated fields
- Minimum 10 Years Of Experience In Manufacturing Managemen
- Proven monitor report having profitably grown a enterprise, having developed and carried out the suitable insurance policies and processes essential to drive and handle a enterprise, and having infused his/her cross purposeful groups with a transparent and targeted drive for measurable performance
- Demonstrate excellent enterprise and operational management capabilities, together with steady enchancment information to enhance reliability and agility in a extremely dynamic surroundings
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration or post-graduate qualification
- Experience working within the client packaged items/FMCG trade in a extremely matrixed surroundings
- Proven potential to develop and encourage groups.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online