Panic as a sinkhole caused by heavy rainfall appeared in the middle of the road in Ogbor Hill, just after Waterside, Aba.
A sinkhole, also known as a cenote, sink, sink-hole, swallet, swallow hole, or doline (the different terms for sinkholes are often used interchangeably) is a depression or hole in the ground caused by some form of collapse of the surface layer.
This development made residents to come out of their homes to see the shocking sinkhole in the residential area.
According to reports, a mini bus had been swallowed by the hole.
Residents reportedly gathered round the hole in shock as they took on the sight before them.
CHECK THIS ALSO:
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers