Uduak parade by the police in Akwa Ibom
Uduak Akpan, the suspected killer of a job seeker, Iniubong Umoren has finally been paraded by the Akwa Ibom state police command.
He was paraded today alongside his father.
He confessed to killing the job seeker, saying he did it in self-defense and not intentionally.
“I invited her for a job and I asked her whether she can work in a farm as secretary. I told her that I wanted to sleep with her first. She agreed on a condition that I will use condom which I also agreed to. She became furious when I started removing the condom, and she attacked me. I was bleeding so I needed to defend myself by hitting her which lead to her death,” he said.
However, the state commissioner of police, Andrew Amiengheme, said it was necessary to have the press conference because of the rumour that was going around in the media that the suspect had committed suicide in the cell.
“I don’t know anywhere in the world that a suspect will be allowed to use trousers in the cell to the extent of killing himself with it.
“Social media that is supposed to be a tool that will work to the advantage of the police has become something that is working against them,” he said.
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021