Photos of Nigerian pilgrim who died in Saudi Arabia Emerge
Aisha Ahmed, a pilgrim from Nigeria, passed away in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, from an undisclosed illness.
According to Idris Al-Makura, Executive Secretary, Nasarawa State Muslim Pilgrim Welfare, Ahmed, from the Keffi Local Government Area of Nasarawa state, passed away on Wednesday, June 29, following a brief illness.
“The deceased had no medical history as at the time of departure to the Holy Land and we are together in Madinah. The pilgrim took ill two days ago.
She was initially taken to the Makkah hospital run by the National Hajj Commission before being moved to the King Abdulaziz Hospital, where she passed away. The death was properly reported to the family.
Recommended Naija News
- Lawyers Drag INEC To Court, Demand Disqualification Of Tinubu, Atiku, Obi
- Court Sentence Internet Fraudster To 235 Years In Jail [PHOTO]
- Court sentences Ameerah Sufyan to 12-month psychiatric care
- Former Governor dumps Atiku, says it’s South’s turn to produce President
- Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of ‘Military Officer’(Video)
The funeral rites, burial, and confirmation of her death were all captured on video and sent to the family, he said.
That is the latest Naija News Today onPhotos of Nigerian pilgrim who died in Saudi Arabia Emerge
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines