Grace Adichie buried
Mother of Nigerian multiaward winning writer, Chimamanda Adichie has been buried.
Grace Ifeoma Adichie, was buried on the 1st day of May 2021, amid tears and mourning.
Late Mrs, Grace Adichie has the credit of having been the first female Registrar of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Unfortunately, her death came months after her husband died.
Her remains were laid to rest in her hometown Abba, Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State. The funeral service was conducted by St. Paul’s Catholic Church, Abba, the Bishop of Awka Catholic Diocese.
The Adichie family were seen in their mourning attire as they donned a white outfit.
The dexterous writer, Chimamanda was also spotted with her husband, Ivara Esege who came to pay the last respect to his mother-in-law.
Check out some videos from the event below:
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited