The National chairman of the All Progressive Congress APC Adams Oshiomhole Stormed APC Headquarter in Abuja, 24 hours after court Victory.
The meeting comes less than 24 hours after the Appeal Court ordered a stay of execution of the order of the FCT High Court suspending him as the National Chairman of the party.
Mr. Oshiomhole while meeting with the party executives at the APC secretariat in Abuja said conflict is natural in a party of their size.
Speaking on resolving some of the issues affecting the party said the APC is united and not divided and will be used as an instrument for the development of Nigeria.
He said parties that are pro-people usually have more challenges than conservative parties.
According to him, despite the challenges the party has faced, the APC remains strong, admitting that he is not a perfect being but his sincerity of purpose cannot be denied.
The APC National Chairman said he is willing to reconcile his style of leadership with that of other members of the party so they can work together.
He thanked the judiciary for overturning the high court ruling saying internal differences will be settled internally.
Photo Credit: Channelstv
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open