Mr Perez Omoun
Perez Omoun, the Chairman of Patani Local Government Area of Delta State was arrested by police in Asaba for allegedly vandalizing the home of Basil Ganagana, the State Commissioner for Power and Energy.
The attack which occurred in the early hours of Sunday, left the gate of the home of the commissioner, several exotic cars and other assets badly destroyed.
The State Peoples Democratic Party official revealed that Omoun was prevented from contesting in the forthcoming election
“As a group, as declared by the state electoral commission, we have agreed to drop Perez and advise another person for the council elections coming up on March 6, 2021. Perez thought that the commissioner must have had a hand in his job, thus the unprovoked invasion of the private home of the commissioner in Asaba,” the official said.
“We, as a party, have spoken in one voice to replace him because he failed woefully in terms of performance.” he added.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com