The Nigerian soldier and policeman were executed by the terrorists
A Nigerian soldier and policeman have been executed by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno state.
The video dated Thursday, June 11, 2020, was made by a branch of Boko Haram that has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State West Africa.
Its release came 10 days after SaharaReporters exclusively reported the abduction of a soldier and three others at a checkpoint before Gasarwa Village, about 40 kilometres from Monguno Local Government Area in Borno State.
The video released shows two men kneeling in a field and introducing themselves as members of the Nigerian security forces before masked men in fatigues opened fire on them.
According to the slain security personnel, they were on a trip from Maiduguri to Monguno when they were ambushed and abducted by the insurgents whom they described as “Tilafa army”.
“I am 13NA/70/8374 Lance Corporal Emmanuel Oscar, I was captured by Tilafa’s along Maiduguri to Monguno,” the soldier said.
The policeman, who spoke in Hausa language, said, “My name is Yohanah Kilus, I am a policeman, my rank is inspector. I was abducted between Maiduguri and Monguno; I am presently in the custody of Tilafa soldiers.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates