The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is a sub recipient of the PEPFAR ICARES grant in Benue state. CCCRN promotes best practices in well being care supply, medical coaching and analysis utilizing locally-adapted fashions of well being methods strengthening.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Pharmacy & Supply Chain Specialist
Reports to: Pharmacy and Supply Chain Lead
- The Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist will plan and implement the supply of top of the range pharmaceutical care, pharmacovigilance and DSD companies in addition to the implementation of an environment friendly well being commodity logistics system for the organization in accordance with donor necessities and stipulated pointers of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Responsible for the availability of technical help in strengthening pharmacy methods and pharmacists’ capability on pharmacy best practices and high quality pharmaceutical care within the areas of PMTCT, ART, and TB care together with guaranteeing drug stock administration throughout supported websites.
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of CPART, CARG and different DSD fashions.
- Responsible for growing, sustaining and bettering a logistics administration info system and an digital stock management system of stocking and monitoring commodities.
- Responsible for designing coordinated methods for the transportation of well being commodities, reporting and forecasting supply instances and performance evaluation to scale back stock-outs, get rid of wastes and decrease prices.
- Responsible for directing outgoing or incoming well being commodities distribution actions of the undertaking; guaranteeing well being commodities or provides are shipped, distributed, or obtained in an environment friendly method and that every one required stock checks are carried out, and all variances reconciled.
- Collaborate with the State LMCU to advertise and oversee an built-in strategy to the provision chain administration of well being commodities.
- Coordinate the pharmaceutical care and pharmacovigilance elements of the HIV care and remedy program.
- Responsible for periodic coaching of pharmacy, medical, nursing and different employees throughout supported websites.
- Responsible for offering technical help to supported websites within the requisition, report and order of well being commodities and monitoring of re-supply.
- Responsible for the technology of LMDs, monitoring of order standing, inventory standing evaluation and post-gap evaluation for all supported websites.
- Perform some other duties assigned.
- Advanced Degree or equal expertise in Public Health, Pharmacy; Master’s-level Degree most popular.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Demonstrated expertise working with USAID/PEPFAR applications and robust familiarity with USAID reporting necessities.
- 2+ years expertise in administration, operational and technical experience with a desire in HIV program implementation
Required Abilities / Skills:
- Experience in managing Supply Chain processes and info flows.
- Work expertise in logistics, ideally in an NGO setting.
- Knowledge of geography
- Good communication expertise
- Attention to element
- Ability to make use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Problem-solving potential. Quick learner with sensible, exact strategy.
- Good crew chief
- Planning expertise
- Plenty of initiative and can work unsupervised
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Attach the next paperwork:
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD doc.
- Copies of their credentials
- Candidates that don’t adjust to the application instruction can be disqualified.
- Female candidates and certified candidates from growing international locations are particularly inspired to use
- Only shortlisted candidates will obtain an invite for an interview
Application Deadline eleventh December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria December, Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines