Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship 2020 / 2021 – The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the below Overseas MSc and PhD Scholarships to institutions under its UK strategic partnership initiative:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE : May & Baker Nigeria Plc Latest Jobs Vacancies, January 2020
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship Application Deadline
17th February, 2020.
Important Information / Notice
- Applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN) before applying for the scholarship. Applicants are also expected to verify their NIN before completing the application. (charges may apply).
NAIJA HOT JOB :
- Ongoing PhD Candidates could only apply provided their Universities are among the PTDF Partnership Universities as listed above;
- Candidates who have benefited from any of the PTDF scholarships in the past cannot apply for the same type of programme, except a higher programme;
- Candidates who are in possession of a higher degree cannot apply for the same type of programme;
- Candidates who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply;
- Candidates who successfully scale through the first round of screening will be requested to submit their transcripts; all applicants are therefore advised to prepare their transcripts for submission in anticipation of such a request.
# Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship 2020 / 2021
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]