Peter Okoye, AKA Mr. P has celebrated his wife with romantic and alluring words as she marks her birth anniversary
Peter Okoye, the “Jaiye” singer used poetic praise in a post on his Instagram page on Friday, referring to Lola as “the wine in my life.”
The 40-year-old musician also uploaded lovely photographs of his wife who he referred to as “my sweet intoxication”.
“The wine matured into a drink that the heavens desire for as it aged. In his letter, he said, “You are the wine in my life and my delicious intoxication.
“Ageing into a more attractive person every year. Happy 50th birthday and happy 50th anniversary, my darling wife @lolaomotayo okoye.
Lola also used her Instagram account to honour herself by posting beautiful images.
“50 Shades of Popcorn. I am happy to be 50. “I’m 50 and fab,” she wrote.
A number of celebrities, including Toju Foyeh, Mike Ezuruonye, Mercy Aigbe, Ini Edo, Mo Bimpe, and Medlin Boss, also praised Lola in the post’s comment area.
In November 2013, the couple exchanged vows. Cameron and Aliona are the children born to the union.
Meanwhile, The twin brothers, Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye just got back together after months of split.
That’s the latest entertainment News Today on Mr. P
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022