Peter Obi prays for Ekweremadu, healing of daughter
Peter Obi, a presidential candidate for the Labour Party, has made contact with the family of Ike Ekweremadu, a former deputy senate president who was detained and charged with alleged organ harvesting on June 23 before a UK magistrate court.
A 15-year-old Nigerian boy was allegedly brought to the UK by Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, in order to have his kidney removed for their ailing child.
Mr. Obi sent a message to the troubled former deputy senate president via his Twitter account.
“My family and I are praying for the Ekweremadus during this difficult time.” We commit them into God’s hand for justice to be served, praying with all men of good will for the recovery of their daughter. -PO”
That is the latest Naija news Today on Peter Obi prays for Ekweremadu, healing of daughter
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers