Peter Obi Slams APC, PDP for Defamatory Campaign
Peter Obi, the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, has accused the APC and PDP of starting a campaign of defamation against him and his party.
Obi claimed in a series of tweets on Thursday that it was obvious that the opposition parties had adopted a negative approach of trolling and subtly spreading false information online and holding him and his party responsible.
He declared that he, along with his party, remained unwavering in their dedication to a principled and ethical campaign.
Obi stated that he would reject any such subterfuges of dishonesty and slander intended to alienate Nigeria’s electorate.
As the official start of the 2023 election campaign draws near, he tweeted: “It has become clear that the oppositions have chosen a negative tactic of trolling and inserting false material on social media and blaming the Labour Party, its presidential candidate, and their followers of same.
See Also: APC Secretary Quits APC for PDP (Photo)
“We are still steadfast in our dedication to a problem-based and ethical campaign.
“We will also reject all such lies and smears designed to sow discontent among Nigeria’s electorate, who want a credible change in leadership,” the statement continued.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Peter Obi Slams APC, PDP
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications