Pete Edochie, a veteran Nigerian star, is seen counseling married women about how to deal with their cheating partner in a viral video circulating on social media.
In a video posted to his confirmed Instagram profile, the Nollywood legend advised Nigerian women against getting divorced. He also gave them advice on how to deal with their husband’s infidelity.
The thespian illustrated his argument by citing King Solomon of the Bible, who had several wives and concubines.
“A lot of you are not in your husband’s house right now,” he said. You claim he was having an affair with me. I believe Solomon had around 1000 wives and 700 concubines. What will you do if your husband is cheating on you and then decides to take many more wives? There’s nothing. Not a single thing.
“If you suspect your husband will leave the house and say he is going on tour and will have an affair outside, put a condom packet in his pocket and tell him you packed his bag for him. When he sees it, he’ll say to himself, “This woman has my best interests at heart.” He will put himself together if he intends to stray.
READ ALSO : One Dead, Two Top Government Officials Seriously Ill After Taking AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine’ – Kemi Olunloyo
You women, on the other hand, are not creative; you want to be like white women who keep marrying, divorcing, and marrying again. It is unsuitable for us, and it does not sit well with us. No.”
The septuagenarian who celebrated his birthday about two weeks ago has been married for over 50 years. The actor stated in the video that today’s men are “weak.”
“I am not chauvinist, misogynist, or sexist in any way. If you answer your husband’s name instead of your father’s, you are obligated to be submissive to him. How can a woman leave the house in the morning, return late at night, smelling of alcohol, and have her husband question why she is late? ‘If you know what’s good for you, just get out of my way and let me go sleep,’ she says.
“Well, they can say that today because today’s men are extremely weak. You’d never be in one piece again if you said it in our time. I mean every single word I’m saying.
ALSO READ : Wow! Nigerian Makeup Up Artist Transforms Herself Into Ramsey Nouah, Pete Edochie, Other Celebrities (Photos)
We married when men were men and women were not insulting us like that. I begin to believe that the way women insult men nowadays is not due to our character. Our women used to be lovely things that we adored. We enjoyed being held and cuddled. What exactly is going on?” he said.
- 6 Major Health Benefits of Garri Every Nigerian Should Know
- How Scent And Bitter Leaf Juice Can be Use to Treat 5 Chronic..
- 20 Health Benefits of Mustard Seeds to Human
- Bitter Kola And Honey, A Strong Cure For Ulcer, No Matter How Chronic It.
For extra well being info and gist go to www.ejesgist.com/health
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021