Bank was shut after detecting a customer who was suspected to have contracted COVID-19.
It was serious anxiety that took over Osogbo, Osun State capital on Friday morning after a First City Monument Bank was abruptly closed down over a said COVID-19 case traced to the financial institution.
ALSO READ : Fire Guts CBN Office In Gombe
According to Daily Post, it was gathered that the bank was shut after detecting a customer who was suspected to have contracted COVID-19.
Jamiu Adetunji, a customer who spoke with DAILY POST on Friday, revealed that a bank official disclosed to him that a customer who was a suspected COVID-19 carrier was discovered in the bank.
Jamie said, “I was told by an official of the bank that a coronavirus case was discovered in the bank this morning. The official told me that they needed to fumigate the bank before any activity resume in the bank.”
PAY ATTENTION TO : WHO To Partner SCOAN As TB Joshua Healed Coronavirus Patient
According to DAILY POST the bank, security personnel of the bank were seen turning back customers, saying there was no network.
Meanwhile, a staff of the bank when confronted by our correspondent said, the state officials traced a suspected COVID-19 case to the bank.
Latest news today in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates