At Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Also Apply for : Graduate Customer Service Representatives Recruitment in a Reputable Commercial Bank –Inguest Global Partners Limited
Job Title: Personal Assistant (to the MD)
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personal Assistant will be responsible for the General Management of the MD’s Itinerary and handle all her correspondences as directed.
- Plan & schedule meetings and appointments- both physical and Virtual.
- Manage The Managing Directors itinerary.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, prepare & compile documents for meetings, attend meetings, take action points & take minutes where required.
- Ensure proper collaboration and delegation of duties with other Directorate secretariat staff
- Acts as a liaison between the MD & other Heads of Departments.
- Manage the MD’s correspondences, email, etc. and respond appropriately if required.
- Carry out professional administrative duties such as preparing reports, presentations and correspondence etc for and on behalf of the MD
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any discipline.
- Excellent Written Communication Skills is a must
- Female preferred for gender balance
- Very strategic mindset.
- Sound usage of Microsoft suits (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) other necessary applications.
- Should be a highly motivated and energetic individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Be Smart and Presentable.
- 7 years work experience in a similar role, out of which 2-3 years must be in a supporting role to an Executive Management Staff at that level.
- Ability to Multitask, be proactive and take initiative
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to the work requirements of the MD
How to Apply for Personal Assistant (to the MD) at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PA” as the subject of the Mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)