‘Killings are recorded as though they have never occurred before,’ says Garba Shehu.
“I believe some people are determined to make protection the narrative leading up to the next elections in 2023. We’re sad, we’re not pleased that people are killing each other, but the way it’s being written makes it seem like it never happened.”
ALSO READ : ‘My Sister-In-Law Is Among The Greenfield University Students Killed By Bandits’ – Man Cries Out To Presidential Aide, Ogunlesi
“I was reading a newspaper in front of an audience the other day. On November 7, 1966, the New Nigerian Newspaper announced the abduction of 20 people in the Mid-West. If anything similar occurs today, it will be mentioned as if it has never happened before in the history of the country.”
ALSO READ : The true Story: How Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa younger brother gave, Delta State SSG, Festus Agas a dirty slap.
“And Buhari – not any other person – not the local council chairman, or governor, Buhari is responsible. So, we know the game in town.”
— Garba Shehu, President’s Senior Special Assistant for Media and Publicity
Hot Nigerian Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff