Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 fact Check Result
The Peace Corps of Nigeria (PCN) was created to maintain peace and social order within Nigeria. In this post, we will show you how to apply for the Peace Corps of Nigeria recruitment – requirements & other vital information.
The Peace Corps of Nigeria motto is ‘Discipline and Patriotic Services’ showing unity, peace, youth development, amongst others. Before we show you how to apply for the Peace Corps of Nigeria and the requirements, let’s tell you a little about the scheme.
About the Peace Corps of Nigeria
Peace Corps of Nigeria is a uniformed non-governmental organization which was created in 1998 by a youth activist, Dr. Dickson A.O. Akoh. with a mandate to facilitate peace, volunteerism, community services, neighborhood watch, and nation building by empowering and provide gainful employment for the youths.
The organization is fully registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. However, the Peace Corps of Nigeria is recognized by the Federal Government, through the Ministry of Youth Development.
Currently, the Peace Corps of Nigeria has about 113,822 permanent staff officers and over 78,247 volunteers with a state command in all the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT.
Peace Corps of Nigeria recruitment 2020 requirements
Interested applications must meet the following requirements;
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must not belong to any secret cult or clandestine.
- Must have a good character.
- You must free from the following medical conditions; Eye defects, Ear detects Pregnant (women), Previous major operation, Flat foot. Fracture, Stammering, or any other physical disability.
How to Apply for Peace Corps of Nigeria recruitment 2020
To apply for a peace corps job, visit www.peacecorpsnigeria.com to fill the application form.
The above Post which is currently trending on various social media that Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 form is out is fake and misleading.
When Ejes Gist Media Fact Checked with Government Authority, it was discovered that the post is fake news. Also, when you type the website address or URL on Google it will show that the website is not available.
Always noted that Ejes Gist Media will be the first to notify you, when the Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 form is out.
Similar Search Results
- Peace Corps of Nigeria Ranks,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria ranks structure,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria recent news,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria rivers state command,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria rumours,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria cross river state command,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria facebook recent posts,
- Peace Corps of Nigeria fct command facebook recent posts,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022