If APC doesn’t settle its disagreement, PDP will take over
On Thursday, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari stated on a special program on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) that if the ruling party fails to get its acts right, the opposition party may depose it.
“The Governors should allow the system to work,” he says. I’m not the one who decides who reigns supreme. I’ve tried to make it clear that party leadership requires a bottom-up approach.
“Those who want power must work for it. If the APC can’t agree on the convention, the opposition will naturally take over”.
“Well, we have a time frame. We have to work because the four year circle is constitutional.
“It cannot be interfered with by anybody. So if the party couldn’t agree, then the opposition can take over.
“What did the PDP do? They saw that they can’t come together.
“But when ACN, ANPP and CPC came together as APC, before PDP realised it, they were off.
“They are still off. So they can see it.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022