He explained that the 14 PDP stalwarts had shown total disregard to the party constitution and its hierarchy.
Saidu also accused them of spreading lies and engaging in sustained campaign of calumny against leaders of the party to promote widespread disaffection among PDP members in the state.
He listed those affected by the suspensiont as Nuhu Goma, PDP chairman Zuru LGA; Aminu Sawwa, Chairman Argungu LGA; Abubakar Kudu, chairman Maiyam LGA; Bello Bunza, chairman Bunza LGA and Bello Gulmare, the party chairman of Gwandu LGA.
”Others are Zonal ex-officio, Alhaji Ibrahim Manzo; Zonal Vice Chairman Kebbi Central, Alhaji Abubakar Basse; Muhammadu Ruwa, Zonal Vice Chairman Kebbi North, Isiyaku Dauda, and Udulu Manpower the acting State Legal Adviser.
”Also suspended are Yalli Jega, Zonal Women Leader Kebbi Central, Isah Gwandu, Assistant Treasurer and Joshua Bamaiyi,” he said.
According to the state party chairman, the 14 PDP chieftains have been suspended for three months pending further investigation and subject to the approval of the PDP National Working Committee.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]