……..PDP will remain a failed party.
……..They have nothing to offer even as opposition
……… PDP is a forgone alternative
Hon. Ese Sanco wrote on his blog “whistles Blowers” “One of the ways the APC was able to wrestle power from the PDP and win followership was the constructive manner of criticism the party engaged in.
This is because the party understood that communication with Nigerians in a clear way was necessary. The former governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Fashola was known for the clear objective criticism he used in pointing out the flaws of the PDP while at the same time showing how things could be done well with the way he was governing Lagos.
The likes of Ex- Gover Ayo Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode are notorious not for their criticism but blind attacks that fail to win anybody to the party.
Their method of insulting the president and the ruling party is only amusing to Nigerians who are getting more intelligent with the information age to be carried away by crude criticism.
If the PDP is serious about returning to the top of the Nigerian political landscape, it must better itself as an opposition so as to be considered a serious party by Nigerians. But they have so far failed in this regard, for good sixteen years the shared our common patrimony and lived a life of vain prodigality, they have not been able to show us how they intend to better our life if they return to power, they show thier desperation to gain power through blackmail and crude criticism.
Don’t MISS: Hon. Ese Sanco Berates Gov. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa
They said stealing is not corruption and never a time apologized to Nigerians for squandering their common patrimony.
The question is that if all critical sector including power, health and infrastructure could not be fix for 16yrs of direction less leadership, how do they intend to do it now.
As far as Nigerians are concerned PDP is a forgone alternative, we must join hands with the present government, accept thier short comings to move this great country forward .
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com