Pay State workers from Abuja
Governors diverted bailout funds to execute various capital projects
Former Nigerian High Commissioner to Canada, Chief Dare Bejide, advised President Muhammadu Buhari to ignore state governors and pay state civil servants directly.
He said, the only means Federal Government can stop the governors from “mismanaging bailout is to devise a legal means of paying state workers directly from Abuja.”
He gave the advice in an interview with journalists in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state on Saturday.
Recommended NPOWER SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
He said it very worrisome, that more two-third of the states could not meet their financial obligations to their workers. “Unfortunately, it is like most of the governors diverted the funds to execute various capital projects.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates