Paul Onuachu, a striker for the Super Eagles of Nigeria and Genk of Belgium, has expressed his delight after scoring for the Nigerian national team in back-to-back games following Tuesday’s 3-0 defeat of the Crocodile of Lesotho.
In a press conference, Onuachu said that scoring boosts a striker’s morale, and that he is delighted to have scored for the national team in back-to-back games, particularly after previously failing to reproduce his club form at the national team.
“Of course, scoring is always a good feeling for a striker, so I’m very proud and yea for the team, for myself, and particularly for Nigerians, so I feel good and happy for the country,”
READ ALSO : Breaking: NUPENGASSAN Shutdown OML 147, 98 Over Unpaid Severances as Nigeria’s Economy Faces Depletion
Paul Onuachu said, As a striker, you have to be good with both your leg and your head, and that’s what I do very well. Of course, scoring as a striker is very important; it boosts morale and confidence, and I’ve been doing that in my team, so I always try to bring it to the national team, and the last two games have been good, and I’m very proud and happy for the team and for the country.”
# Paul Onuachu news today
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers