In the Anglican Diocese of Orlu Imo state, Rev. Prince Dom Odoemena was ordained a pastor and now serves as Assistant Curate at Emmanuel Church in Forest Gate, East London, and with the Church of England as Vocations Officer (Vocations Enabler).
He’s been married to a woman named Genevieve, also from the state of Imo, and has been living in the UK for over ten years. Their union was blessed with four children.
It has been claimed that Rev. Prince and his family have subjected his wife to physical and emotional abuse over the years.
Photos of the online rounds show Genevieve, the mother of his four children, with a bump on her head and blood flowing from her split lower lip. Her husband, the Reverend, was accused of responsibility.
Rev. Prince Odoemena is said to have abandoned his wife and children in the UK after years of reported abuse and returned to Nigeria to marry someone else.
To justify his actions, he allegedly told everyone that his wife, Genevieve, was cheating on him. He also falsely claimed that he was financially responsible for her and their children, even though he was no longer with her.
It was also claimed that Genevieve was the one who helped Prince Odoemena to obtain British citizenship and supported him through his studies in the United Kingdom, only because he had abandoned her after he had established himself.
Prince Odoemena’s wedding to his second wife held in Jan 2021, while he’s still legally married to his first wife.
To report the acts of Prince Odoemen to the Church, there is a letter making the rounds online addressed to the Church of England.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff