The general overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Folorunso Kumuyi will not be obeying the ban on Twitter by the federal government.
Giving reasons on Monday, the man of God said his tweets shared on his page are targeted at a global audience in more than 5 continents and over 100 Nations.
Kumuyi said the contents are shared from any of these locations.
Recall that, after the ban on Twitter by the federal government, the Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, ordered the arrest and prosecution of anyone found using the social media platform.
But Kumuyi tweeted, “In view of the Twitter ban in Nigeria, please note that the content shared on this handle is targeted at a global audience in more than 5 continents and over 100 Nations and we share the content from any of these locations.”
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)