An Anambra State-based pastor, Ejike Nwachukwu, has reportedly rejected ₦4million and a SUV which were offered to him by two suspected Internet fraudsters in exchange for prayers.
When the pastor, a lawyer, studied them, he had to ask them of their source of income.
The Pastor revealed,
“Two young men came to my office the other day with ₦2m cash.
“They said it was seed offering and that they had a business they were looking forward to God to bless soon and that the money was seed offering.
“I looked at the two young boys with ₦2m. I asked them what business they were expecting and they said it was a deal and that they would bring more money to me once the deal paid off. They promised to buy me a SUV.
“I prayed and the Lord revealed to me that it was Internet fraud and I told them so and they confirmed it was true.
“I walked them out of my office, but one returned with an extra ₦2m in the hope that if the money was much, I would accept it, but I sent them out.”
The clergyman described those who indulged in Internet fraud as worse than armed robbers.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )