Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), reacted to the Federal Government’s suspension of the microblogging and social networking website Twitter on Monday.
Regardless of the federal government’s suspension of Twitter operations, Adeboye said his church’s tweets are in conformity with the United Nations declaration on human rights.
Ejes Gist Nigeria reports that , Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information, confirmed the “indefinite” suspension last week through his spokesman Segun Adeyemi.
“The Redeemed Christian Church of God is domiciled in more than 170 Nations & Territories,” Adeboye claimed in a short statement in response to claims of flouting FG’s directive. The following tweets are in compliance with Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022