Paul Yonggi Cho has passed away.
Ejes Gist News can authoritatively reports that South Korean Popular preacher, Pastor Dr David Paul Yonggi Cho is dead
Read Also : UAE Releases Names Of Nigerians, Organizations Sponsoring Boko Haram Terrorists, Bandits [FULL LIST]
Yonggi Cho is the founder of Yoido Full Gospel Church, South Korea’s largest church.
He died at the age of 85, following a long battle with a brain haemorrhage, which he was diagnosed with in July 2020.
Pastor David Paul Yonggi Cho was born in Ulsan, South Korea, on February 14, 1936.
His beloved wife, Kim Sung Hae, and his children, Cho Hee-jun, a South Korean journalist, Cho Min-je, and Cho Seung-je, pronounced him dead at 7:13 a.m. on Monday.
Several ministers have taken to social media to express their condolences to Yonggi Cho’s family and the church as a whole.
Kong Hee, the founding and senior pastor of City Harvest Church, wrote on Facebook:
”At 7:13 a.m. this morning, Dr. David Yonggi Cho (1936-2021), my pastor and spiritual father, passed away in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. Dr. Cho, I adore you.”
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers