The Abuja police have arrested a pastor, Egbunu Vicent Onuche, 25, who specializes in employment racketeering after he duped one Ijeoma Ebenje of N200,000, with a promise of employment with the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The senior pastor of Spirit Embassy church situated in Gwagwalada, defined that he met one Alhaji Sanusi Musa someday again, who advised him that if he had anyone searching for employment he can help.
Vincent then knowledgeable his buddy Ekene, Ijeoma’s brother, who then advised her in regards to the provide. She was requested to pay the sum of N200,000, which she did and even obtained a affirmation electronic mail from the fraudster-created Immigration e-mail handle.
He mentioned 16 different people additionally paid him the sums starting from N200,000 to N300, 000 for employment into the Nigeria Prison Service and placement into the Nigeria Immigration Service earlier than the arrest.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )