According to a report by PM News, there is now panic in Federal High Court, Abuja over COVID-19.
The panic erupted after one of the Justices, Binta Nyako tested positive for the deadly virus.
The News Agency of Nigeria quoted a competent source as confirming that the judge tested positive for the virus and is expected to be on isolation.
However, Justice Nyako, on Jan. 28, attended the valedictory court session held at the Ukeje Hall of the court’s headquarters in Abuja in honour of Late Justice Ibrahim Watila who was buried last weekend.
Justice Watila of the Abeokuta Division of the court, who passed away after a brief illness.
The valedictory session was presided over by the Chief Judge, Justice John Tsoho and was attended by judges of the court across the country, including lawyers and the late Watila’s family members.
While it was not certain if she contracted the virus during the event, there are fears that others Judges who attended the valedictory session may have also been infected with the virus.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)